I’ve resumed the work on regexpline, one of my personal extensions for eZ publish. The datatype is exactly like the standard “Text line” that comes with the software, except that it validates the input against a regular expression. This makes it possible to limit the input to a certain formatting (even requiring a valid IP address is possible).
Today I’ve added support for presets of regular expressions. You can define named regular expressions in an ini file and then pick one of them during class edit. I’ve also fixed the object-level input validation. Validation started whining when it wasn’t necessary (required & info collector would whine during object edit instead of during info collection).
I’ve also bumped the required eZ publish version up to 3.6.0. That allowed me to use some newer template constructs.